Saturday 24 March 2018

Monochromatic Card-Inksomniacs Blog Hop-Daisy Delight









Hi Everyone ,I have used the very popular Daisy Delight for my monochrome card.
It is simple yet ,lovely card.I am looking forward to making it in in a range of colours.
Here is the card recipe



Card Stock-Basic black ,Whisper White
Ink -Black Momento 
Embellishments-Mini sequins trim


Card Measurements in Cm

Base 14.5 x Folded at 10.5
Panels  Basic Black 8.2 x 2.8
Whisper White  7.9 x  2.5 Stamp with flowers
Square panel Basic Black 9.4 x9.4
Whisper White 8.8 x 8.8
Sentiment Basic Black 9 x 2.8 
Whisper White 8.5 x 2.5
  
I finished the card by adding a little bling (I love bling) with the black mini sequins which also come in 2 other colours .These are available in the 2017/2018 annual catalogue as are all the products used for making this lovely monochrome card.

To continue the hop Click on the next button below .

You will be heading over to the lovely Maria Kandylas  blog page.



   Thanks for stopping by!







Live in Australia?
You can purchase products HERE on my online store now.
Or contact me to JOIN MY TEAM of demonstrators to earn great rewards,discounts and fantastic incentives.











7 comments:

01 09 10